Wednesday, January 27, 2010

zac posen for target

So Zac Posen has done a line for Target, yippee!!! Here are some of my favorite looks from the lookbook. Check out Zac's, yes we are on a first name basis, new line especially for Target, appearing in stores April 25th. I love some of the pieces Zac has put on celebrities--which is of course how he caught my eye, but he gets a little more funky with his line for Target. I will admit that patterns are difficult for me, I love the idea of patterns, especially florals, that are done well; but I have to confess that this is a big step for me, as I am not a huge pattern wearer myself. I'm taking some baby steps here, but I was drawn to the two patterned dresses for their cut, so I hope you enjoy them as well. I will be virtually wearing these, and let you know when I face my fears and actually purchase a patterned article.

tank dress in tie-dye print 29.99
sailor dress in tiger print 39.99, w/braided belt in black 24.99
gown in safety-pin print 69.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.