Thursday, January 7, 2010

Edgy it up

I vacillate between hard edgy lines in fashion and soft feminine silhouettes along with juxtaposing these in an ensemble. But today, I offer you my edgy inspiration board, specifically inspired by vampires...via my love for the Twilight series. In naming this blog, I can't help but sing the Edgy 8 Ball song by my friend Molly Jenson--she is kind of amazing. I have to point out this amazing necklace (top left) by Adrienne's Jewelry--it makes the perfect statement with a leather jacket; I just love it! Also, the shoes by Anastasia Radevich pretty much speak for themselves.


Here are the deets: from top left, clockwise: black garnet wrapped in 24K yellow gold, $180, www.adriennes.us; shoe, http://www.anastasiaradevich.com; Rachelle Lefevre in Louis Vuitton dress, photo by Max Abadian, flare.com; Flare Magazine Cover, via tengossip.com, Rachelle wearing Herve Leger dress by Max Azria; Junior Wayfarer sunglasses, $63, ray-ban.com; leather biker jacket, Diane Von Furstenberg, $745, net-a-porter.com; photo via instyle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.