Thursday, January 21, 2010

john varvatos

Okay, so I've had a friend who has been bugging me to do a guys blog, so here is my first attempt at men's fashion...Jimmy, this is for you. I love john varvatos. I went to a fashion show in the Fall of '08 and fell in love, with the models and of course the clothes. I love how slim and clean the lines are in his collections. This is any slim man's perfect clothing line. The shirts are super soft--the type of material you never want to take off (I will admit that I own a John Varvatos v-neck t-shirt I wear with a tank and jeans & I love it!). Certain looks that are put together can look a little too feminine for me, but I love the pieces shown below--manly, yet stylish.

Also, for those of you who live near me, there will be a fall/winter sale at the John Varvatos store at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, with up to 70% off!--because let's be honest, it's a bit on the expensive side. Just mention the "friends and family" discount! The sale lasts from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mon-Fri; 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday; & 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Sunday at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, 714.545.5551

Left to Right, row 1: short sleeve slub v-neck, $98; slim fit spread collar dress shirt, $225; 2 button notch lapel slim suit w/center vent, $1595; row 2: zip utility pant, $198; row 3: multi stitch peacoat sweater, $598; slim fit peak lapel jacket, $895; cotton stripe bandana w/fringe, $225; row 4: utility patch pocket jacket, $325; aviator glasses, $395 & canvas/leather bowery oxford shoes, $598; coated cotton plaid trench coat; $595.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.