Thursday, February 4, 2010

dace

d a c e, I think I love you...

Get to know dace in the short film below highlighting the Spring 2010 line...I want to live in this beautiful video!

DACE Spring 2010 from Dace on Vimeo.


I love discovering new designers that I love, it's like meeting a new person and finding out how beautiful their heart is. Dace is the beautiful creation of Dace Moore from Canada. Dace Moore is a true inspiration for any new up-and-coming designer, I'd like to consider myself as one of these. She worked her way up from the bottom teaching herself how to sew, and altering vintage patterns and selling them to consignment stores before she decided to go back to school and pursue a career in design. She is an inspiration for me, as I find myself in the dreamer/sketching/teaching myself how to sew stage of my dream.

Now, Dace is well known brand in Canada, the USA and abroad. I wish dace all the success she deserves for the beautiful pieces she creates! Each piece embodies classic femininity with conservative lines but occasional flirty ruffles (I love ruffles if you haven't noticed yet :) ).

The top four designs below are my favorites for Spring and the last two are from the Fall '09 collection that could easily transfer over into your Spring wardrobe. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

left to right, top to bottom: celle blouse, $160 & danny pants (love these shpants!), $160; dian jacket, $298; annabella dress. $212; martin dress (so cute! & on sale!), $96; thunder one-piece, $140; casey blouse, $105 & charlie skirt (I think?), $98.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.