Monday, September 14, 2009

erin fetherston, dress me please

Ever since I was a child I've been afraid of clowns--not uncommon for young children, but now that I am an adult I shy away from showing my fear, until now... Erin Fetherston's Fall 2009 collection is whimsical and playful with it's salute to, you guessed it, clowns! I absolutely love how she translates the quintessential aspects of a clown costume, such as polka dots, puffy sleeves, bows, stripes, and her take on the modern-day clown hat, into fun wearable clothing. Fetherston's clothes look like so much fun to wear! Below are a few of my favorite looks:


I love Erin Fetherston and can't wait to see what she has coming out for spring! If you still need more inspiration to get over your fear of clowns or have fallen in love with Erin as well check out her site!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.