Wednesday, September 9, 2009

fall fashion - runway

fall fashion runway 2009
These are some of my favorite looks for fall from a few designers I follow. The top row is from the Ralph Lauren Fall 2009 collection--I love the softness of everything; the fabrics, the way they fall and move, and the colors. The next row is from the Hermes Fall 2009 collection. I have completely fallen in love with the aviator/bomber/any leather jacket for fall. I also love the texture on these jackets & coats. The last two rows are from the Louis Vuitton Fall 2009 collection which feel a bit younger and more fun with the ruffly and pouffy (technical term) skirts and sleeves. I love how all of these silhouettes are so feminine and pretty! (p.s. I love the tall bow boots shown with the magenta skirt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.