Thursday, September 24, 2009

2009 emmys red carpet favorites

I loved all of the beautiful gowns at the 2009 Emmys, some more than others, but I like to focus on the positive, so I'll share some of my favorites. I was surprised that three of the elegant gowns I adored were all by the same designer, Marchesa--I might have a new love!

1. Olivia Wilde in my favorite gown of the evening by Marchesa, via The India Times. 2. January Jones in a daring art deco Atelier Versace gown, via buzzworthy.mtv.com. 3. Blake Lively in a plunging red Versace gown, via The India Times. 4. Sandra Oh in an elegant golden Marchesa gown, via Jason Merritt/Getty Images. 5. Heidi Klum showing off her belly in a tight-fitting black Marchesa gown, via The India Times.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.