Wednesday, September 2, 2009

fall color inspiration




So I was going to post some pictures of pieces I liked for the Fall season, but there were just too many to get the overall feel of what I'm digging right now, thus I will list some designers that I like and you can explore their stuff if you like. The general feel of what I'm liking right now is super feminine, soft, delicate, flowy pieces paired with hard, structured pieces (i.e. a flowy blouse in pale lavender with ruffles around the neck and down the front, paired with a form fitting high-waisted, just-above-the-knee length skirt, a black leather jacket, and a pair of high-heeled bootie-shoes (I'm going to call them that because I don't want to give into the trend too much to call them by their proper name...which is probably not bootie-shoes--but I do actually like this trend).

Here are some of my favorite collections:

Cloak and Dagger : everything
Peter Som : everything, especially dresses
Geren Ford : EVERYTHING
Sarah Seven : dresses
check 'em out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.