Thursday, July 16, 2009

car wash

In an effort to be more responsible/be an adult I decided to finally wash my car after months and months of neglect and barely so often a drive through car wash at the gas station, but needless to say my car has been dirty for close to a year, at least.  And when I said I washed my car, I meant the guys at the fancy car wash down the street washed my car--yes, I splurged on a 60-ish dollar car wash, but after a year of filth, I resolved that this was a good investment.  In an attempt to stay committed to my decision to be more responsible and take care of my car--essentially the vessel which carries my friends and I to various places near and far, I got suckered into purchasing a package deal, i.e. pay $100 now and get 6 car washes later.  I partially regret this $100 splurge, but I'd like to reframe it as an intelligent long-term investment.  Here's to car cleanliness!  

1 comment:

  1. Let me paint a picture for you. Headphones, sun, a hose and some soap. Also an extra $100 in your pocket, in your pocket! Should really look into washing it yourself, it is therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.