Friday, August 13, 2010

kate towers

I stumbled across this amazing designer once again while blog hopping and realized that I dragged some of these images into my inspiration folder ages ago, but forgot the designer.  I love love love everything about Kate Towers' designs.  Below is a montage of her Golden Hour collection.  When I came across Kate's website I nearly died because I would live in all of her creations if I could.  Everything is so romantic and lovely--I feel like that is the perfect way to describe Kate Towers.  I hope you enjoy these beautiful creations as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.