Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kate Towers, part 3 of 3

I absolutely love Kate Towers and was so excited to share her!  These last images are from her Oregon Coast collection.  She is so talented and a true artist when it comes to women's clothing!  Her pieces are so delicate, beautiful, and feminine.  I love clothes that make me feel girly and feminine.

Loving this detail around the neck & this grey-purple is my favorite color!
These shorts are so precious!
This dress is my favorite!  I love the contrast of the red.
Wow...love this layering, ruffle heaven...yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.