Monday, December 14, 2009

prairie underground holiday 09

I'm not sure where I discovered Prairie Underground, but the first piece I saw was a jacket similar to this one, below, with the amazing pouffy collar. I love this jacket because it looks so feminine and fun and comfy.
Below, is a cute little cowl neck dress that looks super cute with tights; but what really stood out to me were the pairing of these two colors--so pretty.

Finally, below is a dress style I've been noticing a lot lately--the "too-much-material-you-can-get-lost-in-here dress", i.e. Mary Kate Olsen-esque. With so much material it allows for some different looks, which could be fun to play with, but might get tricky or lumpy...personally I might get claustrophobic.
All in all, I love their stuff. Prairie Underground has very pretty and comfortable(looking) pieces--I'd love to own a jacket by them someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.