Friday, October 15, 2010

anticipation

As I get closer and closer to moving in to my new place, the anticipation of a new place and space excites me.  My head is swirling with ideas for how to decorate my room, for my new morning running routes, for waking to the smell of the ocean & having a glass of wine with the view of the sunset over the ocean every evening....ahhhh.  Anyways, all of this excitement is making me feel inspired!  I've made a commitment to creating more...in anyway I can dream up!  

Coincidentally, in accordance with my inspiration, I came across this great Ted talk from Paula Scher--totally inspiring in how even a super successful graphic designer and artist goes through the waves of having inspired, energized creativity, which she refers to as serious design, to doing rote monotonous work which she refers to as solemn design.  Check it out for yourself:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.