Friday, March 5, 2010

Viktor & Rolf: part 1



I almost have to let the Spring 2010 collection from Viktor & Rolf speak for itself, because it is so out of this world, but I just can't. The creativity that goes into their design blurs the line between fashion and art, taking your eyes and your mind to new heights and dimensions of what constitutes a gown. I love it! The gowns featured above are my personal favorites from the collection, especially the two on the left. Some might describe Viktor & Rolf as bizarre or weird, but I love the ingenious fantasy that Viktor & Rolf enkindle in their design.

Monday is part 2....completely dedicated to Viktor & Rolf shoes....I know!!!! Just wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Creative Commons License
Un-Daily Thoughts: By Lauren by Lauren Hanson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.